Bernex is located 12km from Evian-les-Bains, 18km from Thonon-les-Bains, 60km from Lausanne and approximately 50km from the 3 motorway exits:
▪ Geneva (coming from Dôle, Les Rousses)
▪ Findrol (coming from Paris, Lyon via Annecy)
▪ Annemasse (coming from Paris, Lyon via Nantua).
A few distances:
Evian-les-Bains SNCF Railway Station
▪ SNCF Reservations online: https://en.oui.sncf/en/
▪ SNCF Reservations by tel.: 36 35
▪ Evian SNCF Railway Station: 04 50 70 71 17
Important: links from and to the resort can be done by taxi or shuttle bus (taxis information lower down)
SNCF train timetable, Évian Railway Station – Bernex: CLICK HERE
Geneva International Airport is located 1h30 from Bernex
Information: Tel. 00 41 22 717 71 11 – http://www.gva.ch
The Léman Express: Geneva Airport link
The Léman Express provides optimal connections with the major railway lines that will join Geneva Airport in only 7 minutes from Genève Cornavin railway station, with 5 trains every hour going to Thonon.
Leman Express Timetable
Bus links from the airport
SAT Coaches – Tel.: +33 (0)4 50 71 00 88 – Website
From Lausanne, take the boat to Evian.
Take the bus from Evian (see above).
From Switzerland: 0900 929 929 (0.50 Swiss Francs/min.)
From France: 0 890 707 708 (0.50 euros/min. + call price)